HOKKAIDO WINTER ITINERARY
Tour code:PH-01 [Small group, max 18 pax]
Tour route: Sapporo-Lake Toya-Noboribetsu-Asahigawa-Jozankei-Otaru-Sapporo
Either [Dec.26/2019-Dec.31/2019 (6D5N)] or [Dec.27/2019-Jan.1/2020 (6D5N)]
Free inquiry to get quotation
DAY 1.~ (Dec.26/2019, Thu.)/(Dec.27/2019, Fri.) - Free day.
Welcome to Hokkaido, make your own way to hotel, check in hotel in late afternoon. Free & Easy, Enjoy your leisure time on your own.
DAY 2.~ (Dec.27/2019, Fri.)/(Dec.28/2019, Sat.) Full day tour in Lake Toya and Noboribetsu
After breakfast, pick you up at hotel at 9:00 a.m, transfer to Lake Toya, walk around this beautiful lake, visit Crab Market, move to Noboribetsu , visit the famous Hell Valley, Oyunuma pond, drop you off hotel at 19:00.
DAY 3.~ (Dec.28/2019, Sat.)/(Dec.29/2019, Sun.) Full day tour in Asahigawa
After breakfast, pick you up at hotel at 9:00 a.m, head to Asahikawa, visit the Asahiyama Zoo (enjoy the outdoor winter-only 'Penguin Parade'), enjoy local Ramen in Asahikawa Ramen Village, drop you off hotel at 19:00.
DAY 4.~ (Dec.29/2019, Sun.)/(Dec.30/2019, Mon.) Full day tour in ski resort and Jozankei
After breakfast, pick you up at hotel at 9:00 a.m, enjoy ski & snow tour in Sapporo Kokusai Ski Resort, head to the famous onsen town Jozankei and visit Jozankei Gensen Park, drop you off hotel at 19:00.
DAY 5.~ (Dec.30/2019, Mon.)/(Dec.31/2019, Tue.) Full day tour in Otaru and Sapporo.
After breakfast, pick you up at hotel at 9:00 a.m, head to Otaru, visit the Otaru Canal Terminal, Sakaimachi Street (Kitaichi Glass, Otaru Music Box Museum, Kitakaro, etc.), Shiroi Koibito Park (famous chocolate company), Odori Park, drop you off hotel at 19:00.
DAY 6.~ (Dec.31/2019, Tue.)/(Jan.1/2020, Wed.) Free day.
After breakfast, Check out hotel, Transfer to airport on your own and back to sweet home.
Price Package: USD756 /Pax
Remark: 2 pax=1 twin
Single supplement: USD320
1. 5 Nights stay in 3* Hotel in the city center (breakfast included)
2. Transportation (Van/mini bus/maxi bus)
3. All the entrance fees
4. English speaking tour guide/driver.
5. Tour as per itinerary
1. Flight tickets & Visa
2. Airport pick up and drop off service (If you need, pls contact us )
4. Admission fee/ski rental fee for ski resort
5. Onsen fee for Jozankei Gensen Park
6. Transportation/ Activities remarked on your own
7. Personal Expenses
*To book this tour, 10% deposit payment is needed. 45 days before the scheduled date, balance payment is needed.
*Req. per Booking: 1 - 18 guests
*If the minimum number of participants (8) is not met by 30 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled. We will inform you at least 30 days in advance and refund the full payment.
* Cancelation Policy
45 days prior to arrival date: Free
44-31 days prior to arrival date: 10% penalty
30 days prior to arrival date: 100% penalty
New Chitose Airport transfer service
Prices (USD, p/p)
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax|
* The price is only valid when you booked the 6D5N Hokkaido winter itinerary
* Group size ≤ 5 pax, transportation is 7 seats van
* 6 ≤ Group size≤ 9 pax, transportation is 10 seats van
* Pick up time is 6:00 a.m to 22:00 p.m, if pick up time during 22:00 p.m to 6:00 a.m, the price will be 1.5 time of the original price